Oak Valley Leadership students team up for annual fundraiser
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society’s (LLS) Hero Squad Program is working with thousands of schools across the country to raise funds for blood cancer research and patient support services. Our school has partnered with LLS to take on the mission of ending cancer once and for all.
Here's how to donate:
1. Visit the page of your student's 4th hour teacher down below
2. Click the "donate here" link
3. Enter the amount you'd wish to contribute and complete payment (You can also submit a cash or check payment via the envelope that will come home with your student)
4. Donation period open from 2/19 - 3/7
5. Be sure to take a peek at the incentives the students will earn along the way!
The Oak Valley Student Leadership team knows it's been quite a year and ALL students are ready for some FUN this winter! What better way than to help raise money for a good cause while earning some WACKY incentives along the way! Take a look at what the studnets can earn (all students will participate in school-wide incentives whether they are able to donate or not) !